Public places such as schools and companies often have drinking fountains. The buckets of drinking fountains are sealed, but how many people have paid attention to the sanitation problems of drinking fountains themselves? If you don't pay attention to the cleanliness of the water dispenser, the clean water flows through the unclean pipeline, and the unclean bacterial water flows out eventually!
Every time we take a glass of water, there will be a corresponding volume of air into the drinking bucket. The dust and microbes floating in the air will also go in and inherit their families.
The water dispenser itself has a dead angle of sanitation. In humid and warm environment, microorganisms can easily accumulate, or it can become a breeding place for mosquitoes and cockroaches.
Filter core and other filter devices can prevent secondary infection, but if they are not disinfected and cleaned regularly, the filter core with a large amount of dirt will become one of the major sources of bacteria. Once or twice a month, the water dispenser should be thoroughly cleaned.
Friends who are worried about the water quality of drinking fountains generally hear three opinions:
1. The water in the water fountain is not heated to 100 ℃! Every time I see hot water, it's only ninety degrees. What about bacteria on the surface! BAM bam! Water dispenser down!
2. Don't drink the water from the water dispenser overnight. It's not good for your health!
3. Repeatedly boiled water cannot be drunk!
As China's leading mini water dispenser manufacturer, JND Water offers a wide range of products with balance between aesthetics and functionality.
In fact, we can rest assured that for the first point, it is not common for the water in the water dispenser to be heated to 100 ℃, but when the water temperature reaches 65 ℃, the bacteria in the water will sharply reduce, and when the water temperature reaches 90 ℃ to 100 ℃, the difference between the two is negligible.
As for the second point, the argument itself is untenable. The water placed from 8:00 am to 8:00 PM can be drunk, but the water placed from 8:00 pm to 8:00 am cannot be drunk overnight Is there a reason why toxins accumulate more at night than during the day? The accumulation of nitrite in tea overnight, or even after several nights, is far less than the standard of harmful to human body.
Third, if you boil the water 20 times over and over again, the nitrite will not reach 3% of the daily amount - it seems that the answer is coming out.
1. Find a plastic bucket and fill it with 3.5L clear water. Pour a tablespoon of chlorine containing disinfectant into the water and mix it evenly. (replacement scheme: the water vinegar ratio is 3:1, and the disinfection can also be completed, but the disinfection effect is not as complete as the former. If the mixture is good, 1 or 2 tablespoons lemon juice can be added to reduce the pungent smell of vinegar.)
2. Take down the bucket of the water dispenser, pour the disinfected water into the water dispenser, and wipe the inner wall with sponge five minutes later to drain the water from the water dispenser.
3. Rinse off the remaining disinfectant water, inject clear water into the water dispenser, and then discharge it through the cold water key. Repeat this four times until there is no smell of disinfectant water / vinegar.
4. Pull up the sink, wash, drain and press on again.
5. Install the water dispenser again, fill one cup of water with ice water, warm water and hot water respectively, and complete the cleaning operation after confirming that there is no peculiar smell.