Early detection of genetic metabolic diseases is the easiest and most effective way to prevent genetic inherited metabolic disorders in children is to test the blood uric acid concentration. The main preventive measures for genetic metabolic diseases in children are as follows.
1. many patients suffering from gout are obese and accompanied by high blood lipids, the prevention of gout at this time need to pay attention to weight loss, but to lose weight steadily, not too fast, otherwise it is easy to cause acute gout attacks.
Drink more water, so that uric acid will be excreted with urine, the formation of stones can be avoided.
Be careful to drink as much water as possible. Drinking 2-3 liters of water a day can dilute some of the uric acid and excrete it out of the body without increasing the burden on the kidneys.
3. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables to supplement various vitamin C, which is good for uric acid.
During acute illness, you can eat 1~1.5 kg of vegetables daily, and other fruits in moderation.
4. usually move more joints, such as fingers and toes, which can drive away the crystals of uric acid in the joints. To prevent gout, it is important to note that you should not do strenuous exercise with gout.
5. Insist on soaking your feet in hot water for 20 minutes or more before going to bed at night to promote blood circulation. However, during a gout attack, be careful not to use hot water, which can aggravate the pain, but to wash your feet with warm water.
6. The first blood uric acid test is normal and cannot exclude the possibility of hereditary metabolic diseases and hyperuricemia in children.
A regular review should be followed by a health check at least once a year. This can greatly improve the early detection rate of genetic metabolic diseases in children.