Disadvantages of the general die casting process
Basic high-pressure casting
(Standard die-casting mold exhaust with slag bag and exhaust pipe slot)
1. Because of the rapid spraying of the material at the inner inlet, 40%~90% of the vacuum casting material will be in contact with the vapor in the cavity and the outside vapor.
2. In the rapid filling, the more vapor rolled into the material liquid, the higher the porosity of the casting parts, which cannot reach the sealing regulations of the hydraulic seals, parts and other goods and their physical properties.
Vacuum die-casting efficacy
1. Clear or reduce the pore inside the commodity, enhance the physical properties and surface quality of die casting;
2. greatly reduce the back working pressure of the cavity, accelerate the liquid flow rate to improve the filling standard;
3. Along with the increasing promotion of the parts and components, the regulations on the control of porosity shortcomings are also more stringent, the higher the vacuum regulations in the cavity when the molding die is filled, the higher the high pressure casting - high vacuum die casting concept is also slowly accepted and considered by the die casting company specifications.
Advantages of vacuum die-casting production and manufacturing
1. Before fast filling, 80~90% of the vapor in the cavity has been discharged, during the whole process of fast filling, the chances of rolled gas are low, and the risk of air holes caused by the casting parts is small;
2. Negative pressure in the cavity, the metal material liquid adsorption, can enhance the metal material liquid circulation, for pure aluminum, high heat transfer aluminum and other poor circulation of the actual effect of raw materials is more significant;
3. Vacuum die-casting filling working pressure is 30%~50% lower than general die-casting, further improving the service life of the mold;
4. Die casting pouring system software (runner, slag bag) quality occupancy rate is lower, back to the furnace waste reduced by more than 20%, reasonably reduce
Die casting cost fee.
Advantages of vacuum die casting
1. Electric welding can be realized;
2. Casting parts internal mechanism high density, excellent sealing;
3. Low porosity, basically impossible to occur after the post-process production processing of porosity exposure;
4. After surface treatment anodic oxidation, electroplating process, powder coating, etc.), the risk of surface blistering and other shortcomings is low;
5. T6 heat treatment process can be carried out to obtain higher compressive strength, tensile strength and better tensile strength and other physical properties.
Vacuum applicable processing process areas
1. Zinc, aluminum, magnesium, copper die-casting.
2. Semi-solid die-casting, low-pressure casting.
3. Liquid free forging, extrusion casting.
4. Plastic, epoxy resin molding, etc.
Vacuum die-casting applications
1.High toughness parts
3.Auto parts parts
5.Pure aluminum/anodized aluminum parts
6.Electroplating process parts
8.Other high quality specified die casting parts.