Water dispenser is now a very popular household device, cheap and convenient to use. It should be noted that the water dispenser should be cleaned regularly and the water should not be drunk for a long time. How long can the water in the water dispenser last? What are the causes of bacteria in the water dispenser?
Bottled water is generally marked with a shelf life of 3 months, but this is in the case of unopened. If Kaifeng is opened, it can be drunk for up to 15 days.
It is understood that if the bottled water in Kaifeng is placed for more than half a month, although there is no change in the taste, the bottled water is no longer a closed environment after Kaifeng. After Kaifeng, the bacteria in the air are easy to enter the sealed bucket with the air. The longer the water is stored, the more likely it is to lead to the total number of bacterial colonies and coliform bacteria exceeding the standard. The environment of the inner tank of the water dispenser is conducive to bacterial reproduction, so it is healthier to drink as soon as possible.
1. For a long time, the water dispenser will not be cleaned by professional deep sterilization and descaling.
2. The water change causes the water inlet to contact with the air.
3. The storage space is narrow or unclean, the air is not convective, and the ground is not often clean.
4. Improper temperature, placed in cold, humid or direct sunlight, easy to cause bacterial reproduction.
5. The drinking water quality is unqualified or contains bacteria.
6. The maintenance of the water dispenser is not good enough, and the poor sealing results in bacterial invasion.
7. There is too much water in the water tank to drink for a long time.
8. Long term no power supply "long burning" (enterprises and institutions basically no power supply, high frequency of drinking water).
9. To clean (a water carrier or oneself) with chemicals.
10. Do not finish drinking within the warranty period of water quality.
1. There is no specific standard for the hot water burned by the water dispenser. Look at the protection scope of the thermostat. Generally 85 ℃, 90 ℃ and 92 ℃, not to 100 ℃, because it's pure water, so it doesn't need to be boiled.
2. The temperature of the water dispenser shall be set at least above 85 ℃, and the sterilized water shall be used to clean and sterilize the high-temperature boiled water on a regular basis, which is the safest. If you can, it's best to boil hot water in an electric kettle.
3. At present, most of the drinking fountains are heated by hot tanks (hot tanks). The actual heating temperature is only 85-90 ℃, and it is impossible to fully boil. For some high-end products, the heating temperature may reach more than 90. When water boils to boiling, water vapor will be produced, which is harmful to the internal of water dispenser.
4. Principle of water dispenser health: don't keep the water dispenser on all the time: according to the introduction, the heating temperature of water dispenser is mostly 75 ℃ - 95 ℃, a few brands can reach 100 ℃, high temperature can kill bacteria more completely, but if repeated heating for a long time will affect the activity of water, the power supply should be turned off when not in use.